Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ra-ra-ah-ah-ah, Roma-roma-ma, Ga-ga-Oooh-la-la!

The easiest way to make yourself seem more normal is to do a blog post about someone who is freakier than you. Actually WN is already freakier than me but she's clacking away busily somewhere to bring you clothes from her Most Fashionable blog. So now I must handle my own business, and I will handle it by making you go Gaga. Heheh, I know la. Lame la. I told you I feeling freaky today right. Cis.



I'm forever only ever ever hearing two things. OMG LOVE GAGA! or, What the fuck is Gaga wearing? 



 


And while you may think that's actually two opinions of oppositve spectrum it's actually the same, because I can use both in a sentence. "Omg I love Gaga! but er...what the fuck is she wearing?". Yes she's got my love-love-love. Yes, the girl has got style. Yes, she shook the scene at just the right moment. But wearing Kermit the frog is too much. Too much. Her point was very intelligent (She was protesting the use of fur in fashion. Woo!). But Kermit. Is. Not. Fashionable. But with her millions in fame and richess she can tell me where to stick my opinions. And knowing her it would probably be the same place I'd put a disco stick.



I like to tell people to stop looking at Gaga as somebody you want to emulate, and start looking at Gaga as a design in herself. It's so much easier that way, then I don't have to explain why she isn't fashionable because nobody else will wear that shit. You're not supposed to wear her shit, you're supposed to wear your shit. She's all about individual style people! And style as an expression, an extension of your thoughts and what you believe.

That's why in an earlier I said she was very harajuku. That's just the way Gaga is, and love her style or hate her style you can't say she isn't Fashion!




I'll have you know, the galaxy she's wearing is Armani if I'm not mistaken. Hey, doesn't the Prive dress J.Lo wore at the Oscars look like this was the inspiration? Well, a little bit.


And didn't you love the Paparazzi performance at the MTV Awards? I did!! That was a good year of music performances for that award show. Chekkit if you haven't watched it yet.


"When I say Fashion is my life, I couldn't have written this record without Fashion, without New York."
Trust me watch the interview, she talks about the possibility of her own fashion line, blogging,  her take on not wearing pants and that disturbing balloon outfit she wore. Did she she not get paranoid whenever she went near the punk bands' corner? I would have a loudspeaker, "Alright Chester Bennington reign in that dog collar, Imogen Heap, do not point your damned umbrella this way, and NOT near the crotch damnit!!"

And if you're thinking Gaga sounds like a snooty bitch well, she went to school with that empty-headed Paris Hilton -no offense-, she be hoity-toity. Artsy-Fartsy. All these creative, rich flers. Sama cara memandu kereta hidup. Cannot speak malay? Too bad, go learn. Not scared government don't deport you back to India, Cina dan Lain-Lain tempat meh? English "weird" language what. Heh.

And in the interview I donno how come I never saw the link to these icons before. Her favourite designer; Chanel. Favourite celebrity in style; Morrisey.


I leave you with a picture of her Disturbing Balloon Outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment