Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nail Polish Swatch!

Hey guys!
This is actually my very first ever nail polish swatch! So to kick start it, I decided to pick 2 colours that represented the month of October.
Orange for Halloween.
Green for Depression Awareness month.

I actually didn’t know October was Depression Awareness month, I only found out about it when I was looking for nail polish swatches at Nail Galore. Do click the link to read more about depression. It’s actually really sad that in our community there’s such a huge taboo about it. It really would help everyone if people just stopped to think a little instead of ignoring and discriminating against each other.

So anyway, here are the swatches! Both colours are by China Glaze.
halloween 2010 (4)halloween 2010 (2)
Index – pinky: Re-fresh Mint, Peachy Keen, Re-fresh Mint, Peachy Keen.
halloween 2010 (5) halloween 2010 (7)
I’m not really one with patience, and as such I’m not very good at applying nail polish, so please excuse the not so good application. :) These are 2 coats with no topcoat.

Re-fresh Mint: A light minty creamy green.
Peachy Keen: A light-medium orangey peach.

Alright, to be honest I don’t really know what to say about nail polishes. The application was pretty smooth, it went on easily and covered my nails nicely. Other than that, I like the colours, they are such a pretty pastel. Hahaha Just enjoy the photos and have a good Halloween everyone!

Polishes can be purchased from Nail Fiesta, and more swatches can be found on Nail Galore.
Oh, and if you haven’t heard, Nail Galore is giving out all three  colours of MAC’s Venomous Villain’s Collection’s nail polish! If you haven’t already checked out the giveaway, here’s your chance! Click here for more details.

Personally I am not a fan of shimmers, but I will definitely make an exception for these colours! They’re awesome!
And yup, I think that’s all for the polish swatch. I tried to be descriptive but honestly don’t know what to say!

Till next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment