Friday, March 26, 2010

Ga-ga-ga, Ha-ha-ha

I love Gaga. You love Gaga. Gaga got style. But sometimes...sometimes I stop and wonder. Not because it's particularly hideous but because you just can't help but wonder at Gaga. Sometimes.

First I wondered how tired she had to be to dress so normally.




Then I wondered why Gaga decided to wear an English field.



Could Gaga be mocking Edward and his disgusting hair? OK la it's not disgusting, but I don't get why it's that sexy.



I wondered what kind of contacts she had if she managed to get the sun to sit on her head for a few hours. Hahah, no la, I was wondering how come she has such a banging body!



Hey look! It's "Cousin It", and It got bangs! But what did she do with the rest of It? I wondered




Oh...




Hmmmm...where did Gaga get an invisible horse?? Jeez-louise man.


And finally I wondered...where Gaga got those fabulous pink shoes!



XOXO POP

No comments:

Post a Comment