Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let The Peep-Show Begin!

Hello. How shall I introduce myself? Well, I’m a shy gal. :D. No la, joking. I’m not shy now, I’m offended. Why, you ask? Well, say I, it’s because my first post, a short but abstractly-amusing-on-some-level-post, got rudely rejected by ‘The Man’ that runs this blog. Whatever happened to power to the people man?

There ain’t no justice in this world. Anyhow, my ‘name’ is Pop, seriously, a total number of (1) person(s) calls me that. Only because he can’t seem to get my real name right, go figure. So yes, Pop is Pleased to Meet you.

Alright then. Blog. Purpose. Go;

I have a friend, - a nice girl, lips a bit loose, quite flighty of character, can’t do large sums in her head-, who really likes to buy things. I mean she really likes to buy things. She will buy things for other people just to get her freak adrenaline rush of materialistic hoardament. What did you say? Hoardament isn’t a word? I don’t care.

So ya la, she shops in complexes, she shops in Cold Storage, she shops online, if she’s desperate she sneaks downstairs at night, turns on RTM2 and calls those QVC-like things, what are they called?

Heh, if you can’t guess, I’m not much of a shopper, I love fashion as an expression and all, but really, shopping is a pain in my ass. I have a sensitive back! They make me walk for hours! I digress. Whatever I’m digressing anyway; my BFF is thoroughly ashamed of my dressing –which is fine btw, I’m very stylo-milo-, but then goes on to bug me endlessly for fashion thoughts-a-ma-jigs. Exactly. She’s a rather offensive girl, buy hey, she buys me shiny things, and at the end of the day I’m so happy for you that you’re a beautiful person on the inside (really la.) but giving me shiny things help.

Lets always express ourselves, it’s the only way we can prove we were ever real! Cheers!

XOXO POP

No comments:

Post a Comment