Friday, March 12, 2010

Not another introduction

Right now, as I am writing this I am eating a bowl of yummy spiralli salad! Okay, that has nothing to do with fashion or art, but I’m sure many people think of food as an art and not to mention, we need food to function! Brain food! Brain food! Anyways, no more talk about food let’s move along to… who am I.
Really. Can I say Spiderman?

To be honest, I think my BFF aka POP described me pretty well already. Okay, fine she is gonna insist that I say she described me perfectly. But hey, since technically I am ‘The Man’ that runs this blog; I get to say whatever I want! J Hooray to dictatorship! No. I joke. Dictatorship is bad. We want free will and democracy! Hooray to freedom!

Okay, back to who I am. I’m a girl, who at a very ripe young age of 21 decided it would be a good idea to start shopping online. And boy did I shop online! I would diligently haunt A Shopaholic’s Den & Diary Addictions (previously Diary of an E-shopaholic) every day, every hour, every minute. Well, not quite that extreme but yes, DILIGENTLY. In fact, I still haunt them! Diligently.

Anyways, back to the point.
After awhile, like all addictions, I just couldn’t get enough. Like literally, there just weren’t enough choices and selections! So I decided to bravely take matter into my own hands and started my own blog to sell pretty, pretty clothes! Cos then not only will I be getting my shopping fix, I would be helping others get theirs as well! This is basically why the tagline for Peep is ‘No therapy like Retail therapy. Because we believe in making people happy.’

Well, that’s basically the reason why is start a blogshop.
So if you have any other further questions, please leave a comment below or email me at peepintofashion@gmail.com.

In short, the reason this blog was created is mainly to just post up things I like, things that catch my eye. And hey, you never know you might find something you like too! :) Not to mention, there's a section for my BFF aka POP to express herself. Arts. Farts. and Warts.

Cheers!
xoxo WN. (My name is so plain that there is no way you can make it fancy. So my initials it is.)

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE to ask. Just how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha er, only 170cm.
    Not that tall la. :)

    ReplyDelete