Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Celebrity Looks I Love

As the title states, celebrity looks I love! From the usual casuals, to the posh mosh looks!
Now what shall we start with! :)

Usual Casuals
FP_4514594_Hilton_Nicky_AKO_02101038667PCN_Hilton0638667PCN_Hilton07
Am loving the way Nicky Hilton is always so casually chic! Because I love basics, and I love black! I really love her style! The black leather jacket, giant scarf, long tee and leggings with boots is something I would wear had we winter here! Hmm, maybe I should try wearing that out to Genting, then should it become unbearably warm I’ll just remove my scarf or jacket and still I will look casually fab!
Another thing I do love are long loose tops, like the one she is wearing with the black and silver vest. Am very much loving the monochrome style she likes to wear! And damn, she’s got awesome boots la! Wants!


FP_4525012_Love_Hewitt_Jennifer_RIV_021210INFphoto_1188438AnnaLynne_McCord_009_wenn5455212AnnaLynne_McCord_025_wenn5455201Audrina Patridge
Skinny jeans!!
Back then, when they just came out, would you believe I was actually CLUELESS as to what to wear with them! I did try the long tank top + skinny jeans, but I found that because the tanks were tight they kinda made me look bigger over the hips especially with the belt loops, buckle and zip! But now, after a little research, a little experimenting and of course finding the RIGHT pair of skinnies, I am happy to say, I now have HEAPS of things to wear it with!
Of course, an extra-normously large wardrobe with an insane amount of clothes you totally forgot about does help. ;)
I’m currently and will always be loving the loose top with skinny combo! It’s heaps comfortable and you don’t have to worry about muffin tops! But of course, you shouldn’t have to worry about them at all when you choose the RIGHT pair of jeans!


gallery_enlarged-miranda-kerr-skinny-walking-10152009-04Sophie Monkspl165887_001INFphoto_1229268
Show off your legs!
Am loving Miranda Kerr’s leather jacket + scarf + vintage sling bag + fun fun fun oh-so-fun rara skirt!! I love how she paired it with those sexy ankle boots! I wonder if I will be able to pull that off too… Well, I always say, if you don’t try, you won’t know! :)
Sophie Monk. Am loving how she pairs her high-waisted floral shorts with criss-crossed wedges! Casual but dressy! I like! :)
Jessica Alba. It’s as if she doesn’t even have to try to look good! She can just look good in a loose sleeveless tee, denim shorts, flip-flops (or as we like to call it SLIPPERS!) and a large bag! I love her bag tho! I LOVE, as in LOVE large bags!
To be honest, I’m not such a fan of Paris Hilton, but I must admit I do love the cut of her dress, just am not so crazy about the prints! But love the cut nonetheless, and damn I would like to own a Chanel bag too!


FP_4703272_Spears_Britney_FP1_031710
This classifies under casual right? The dress looks like it coulda been quite dressy, but paired with minimum accessories and those heels I say it’s casual! I just simply love how simple everything about this looks! 
But hey, her white dress kinda reminds me of something we had couple of posts back!


 horizontal
Link here! Why can’t I keep everything!!!! :(


Posh Mosh
37526PCN_Kerr07miranda kerr
Oh Miranda Kerr, how you do me in with your lovely dresses! Especially with those skinny insanely high heels you always wear. How do you always look so beautiful and adorable in everything you wear! Is it the dark hair and blue eyes, or the 2 dimples on your cheeks, or your slim long figure!


 100228M4_GREENE_B-GR_03Katherine Heigl Amanda SeyfriedAmanda Seyfried1    
Brights!
I absolutely love brights! But yes, I also do love black and white, but you can’t be black and white all the time and sometimes you just need a bright fun colourful pick me up! I especially love them with flowy drapey brights! A few of my favourite bright colours are pop pink, funky purple, sunshine yellow and seafoam cerulean!


Candice Swanepoel1Candice Swanepoeljennifer aniston
Fitted dresses!
Candice Swanepoel. To be honest, before doing this post I did not have any idea who she is at all! But thanks to the wonders of Google, I now know that she is a South African model for Victoria’s Secret (the background shoulda been a hint already, but sometimes we tend to miss little details aight!). Anyways, enough about her onto the gorgeous white outfit with navy blue criss-crossing lines. Aiseh.
Jennifer Aniston. Now she, she loves loves loves very simple and clean lines. And I love them too! I need to get me a pair of gorgeous peep-toe nude pumps with super skinny ridiculously high heels! :)


Jayde Nicole   
Okay, you must be wondering why she’s here right. Well, while I do like the purple peplum dress that Jayde Nicole has on, I cannot say I understand why she decides it’s a good idea to cover it up with such a LARGE scarf! The short sleeve cardi is alright, but no, I’m sorry to say the cardi and scarf is just not working for me. Without those 2 items it would have been such a lovely look.
Ah well, you can’t hit all the time, there will always be misses unfortunately.

Till next time!
xoxo WN.
loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment