Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Her-meee-oi-neee Granger [120410 Edit]

Or Emma Watson.
Because I am a huge Harry Potter fan, yes, I love the books. The movies are nice but as usual nothing compared to the books! So I was just randomly browsing fashion sites today and I stumbled upon this! A slideshow of Emma’s style. And boy, this girl can dress!
But alright, I admit not all of the outfits in that post I like but most of them I do! Here are a few that I do like!


Actress Emma Watson visits 57855847    
I don’t know what it is about the dress on the left, but I gotta say, it’s so nice! I love the nude and the black lines over it that is drawn out like a dress!
Dress on right, love love love the dress! The prints! The cut! WOW! And also, can I say I want that umbrella!

Actress Emma Watson visits "Late Show with David Letterman" at t 55766561
Am loving the polka dots with the two-tone brogues! Such a cute dress! Such a cute pair of shoes!
And always, I love black. And I love the black leather jacket! You can never go wrong with a simple black outfit.

Actress Emma Watson and Brother Alex Watson attend "The Damned U 55675734
Love her skinny jeans and trench combo. Why must it be too hot to wear trenches in Malaysia. Sigh. :(
The white dress I feel is a little too heavy for her, but it is a nice dress nonetheless. 

(No sales to Austria, Germany and Switzerland until 27th Septemb  
Love the simple white lace dress! We actually have a similar one! So do look out for it in our next update! :)
 
What I actually like about her style is that she never dresses too old for her age which some young stars actually do. EmmaWatsonStyle
And apparently, she rarely uses stylists, she actually prefers to dress herself! Her style as we can see from above, she likes to mix high street stuff, vintage stuff (which I am now scouring high and low for more of them!) as well as high fashion stuff (well, heck if I could afford high fashion I’d mix around with it too!).


EmmaWatsonvest
Love the simple ballet flats, dark skinny jeans and white tee and vest combo! I love vests! Where are my vests?!

Oh, and not only is she fashionable, she’s fashionably environmentally conscious as well. :) Here’s a link to her collaboration with People Tree, a Fair Trade fashion line.
Below are a few of my favourite items from the site! And she has VESTS!
A303UD_l A421UD_l A423UD_l A486UD_l A193UD_l A424UD_f2
Yes. I do like the preppy look! Why don’t I have more preppy outfits?! Die-lemma!

And if you haven’t already checked out her official website, here it is! If you notice the graphic elements on the left side of her page, yeap you guessed it, she drew it. :)

[Edit]
Below are a few photos from Emma Watson's Burberry Campaign! Loving the trenches! Again I ask, why do we not have 4 seasons so we can fully utilise those gorgeous trenches!


And damn, those bags are HOT! I love how she always does such simple looks, nothing too over the top and nothing too mature for her age either! 

If there’s anything you’d like to see more of, topics/celebrities/designers/how to wear/trends etc. Do drop us a mail at peepintofashion@gmail.com. We won’t bite, we love receiving mail and feedback!
And yes, we’re in the process of adding the reactions button at the bottom of each post, it’s just being slightly uncooperative at the moment! So if there are any techies out there who are willing to give us a hand, please drop us a mail! Thanks in advance!

Till next time!
xoxo WN.

Ps: Pop is currently watching Harry Potter as we speak! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment