Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sylar is Styling

Okay, hands up to those who have watched Heroes! (ME!) Okay, now hands up to those who have watched and love Heroes! (ME AGAIN!) So now for all of you who have watched Heroes, you’ll definitely for sure know who Sylar is. Yes, the total badass!

NUP_103921_0331


When I first saw him in the first season, I totally could not see how attractive he was because he was so damn good at portraying an evil ass villain that no one can love. At all. Then come the second season, and he was still evil, but there was a good side showing through and then I realised, ‘hey, this is actually a rather good looking guy!’ And ever since then, have been a fan of him. Well, fan is such a harsh term I prefer to say, I like his looks!


Now you must be thinking that this is just gonna be another post dedicated to some guy celebrity and about how hot he is. Well, yes I admit there are heaps of good looking celebs around but not all of them can dress. And frankly, Zachary Quinto is actually quite a stylish guy. He’s so stylish that people are even calling him gay! But seriously, who cares about that! The man looks good and he can dress! And maybe some straight men should take style tips from him! Gay/straight, not like we are ever gonna get a piece of that so just appreciate. :)


0001
I love the way he makes formal suits very much his own with his adorable geek glasses and flashy ties! Loves it. 
0002
And hey look! He recycles his ties! Something I should do with my clothes as opposed to just wearing them once. Or twice if they’re lucky.




005 (1)003    
Not loving the chest hair. Wax up boy.


“I can’t stand pleated pants. They’re not sleek or streamlined. I like order and simplicity. Pleats are, like, why?


001005
Totally working the geek specs and fedora!


MQ_0051004
I totally love the way he works the slim suits with the slim ties! Broad ties are just so yesterday!


gyi0000628306.widec
I seriously don’t know why he can’t pose for cameras better, it’s not that he can’t, it’s like he just doesn’t want to!

“What’s your style today? It’s pretty laid-back but metropolitan.”




zachary_quinto_20090503
A closer look at his sexy specs!


003-hq_003
And so this is how you wear a printed shirt with a printed vest.


002
I love men who can pull of leather. 
As Drew Carey once said, ‘and when I put on leather pants I am a macho man!’. Not that any of us wants to see Drew in leather of course. ;)

a-zachary-quinto-picture006

And if that hasn’t convinced you that this man has style yet, maybe this will.
2Man of Style (1 of 2) 2Man of Style (2 of 2)

To end on a light happy note! :)
01
My style is so cool! Watch me jump in joy! HWACHA!

The end! :)
xoxo. 
WN.

No comments:

Post a Comment