Thursday, May 6, 2010

Vivienne Westwood

The Godmother of Punk. I love punk! Vivienne W. is so much F U N. Literally her designs remind me of a funhouse. It's whack, it's colourful, it's edgy, it's got it's own identity. From the funky prints, and the dressy punk it's total ROCK COUTURE.
 


Woman looks like she's got a funhouse going on in her head too. 

She tried to study at an art school and all, but dropped out;
"I didn't know how a working-class girl like me could possibly make a living in the art world". 

Which is great for us! Check them socks and heels out. 



  

PUNK STYLE IS : BDSM Fashion, bondage gear, included safety pins, razor blades, bicycle or lavatory chains on clothing and spiked dog collars for jewellery.




I don't really know why I'm so attracted to colour, but I LOVE it.  The crazier the combination the better. But you know. WITH TASTE. 



 
 And the still makes such pretty, pretty gowns. If there were a girly punk princess, she would totally wear! 


ALL HAIL Queen Vivienne W. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment