Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Polishes Arrived!

OMG! I am so excited! Waking up this morning to the sound of my 2 dogs barking, and then the familiar Honk of the PosLaju man, I thought, ‘It can’t be my nail polishes! Can it?’ AND IT IS!!!!
What a lovely way to wake up! I love receiving parcels in the mail! It’s like a gift from ME, to ME! And the best part of those gifts… ME will always know what ME wants! So there will be absolutely ZERO bad gifts! GO ME!!

DSC_0251
1st row, left – right: CG Re-freshmint, Sun Worshipper, Heli-Yum
2nd row, left – right: CC Take Me to Your Chateau, CC Poptastic, CC Almost Famous
3rd row, left – right: Orly Thorned Rose, Orly Mandalay Ruby


DSC_0252 DSC_0253 
And look how lovely the colours are together! I am too excited! I can’t wait to start using them! Such a shame I just got my nails did last Saturday and I am still loving this colour I have on!

However, taking out my OPI Girls Just Want to Play, from the bottle colour it is actually nothing like Orly Mandalay Ruby! So maybe, just maybe I didn’t do wrong in picking that colour!! But we shall see! :) I am so excited! I totally can’t wait to get started!

Till next time!
xoxo
WN.

Ps: Am still crazily excited! Totally can’t wait to put them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment