Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Good Deed Gone Bad

This is what happened to my lip balm after I gave it to my BF for a couple of weeks in the hopes that he might actually use it!

IMG_3173IMG_3174
This is known as lip balm massacre.

IMG_3175IMG_3176
See how weathered the outside has become! I wonder how many washes it went through!

IMG_3178IMG_3179
As you can see very clearly (or as clearly as these photos will allow), my lip balm is totally melted and stuck to the cap. My genius of a BF probably forgot all about it when he threw his clothes into the washer. The funny thing is how he always manages to remove his wallet, phone, keys and such but not my lip balm. Grrr. I think this is after a few washes.

IMG_3177
As such, I have taken away the lip balm from him (not that he’s complaining!), and now I don’t know what to do with it.
Should I…

1. Melt the lip balm and pour it back into the lip balm case
OR
2. Scoop out the lip balm that’s in the cap and make a scented lipstick colour

What’d ya guys think?
If picking option 2, please suggest a few lip colours for me. :)

Till next time!
xoxo
WN.

2 comments:

  1. 2!!! :D uhm, no idea which colour you have. O.o" what about trying to mix two lippie colour? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha but at least suggest colours like, bright red, hot pink, dark colours err... coral colours?
    not sure what else got! haha

    ReplyDelete