Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blinged out Xmas

Guess what arrived in the mail today! My very festive and sparkly Christmas nail polish from Nail Fiesta!

Well, in my overexcitement to open the parcel, I totally forgot to document it, but oh well, it’s what is inside that matters! My very fabulous and very blingy nail polishes! Okay, I actually have a few more colours but will put it up in another post once I try them on! Am super excited about it!

IMG_4249
Tadah! China Glaze Midnight Kiss and OPI Bring on the Bling. I actually wanted Sparklelicious as well, but it was already all sold out. :( Boo hoo for me.

IMG_4221IMG_4222
On the base I had on CG' Midnight Kiss and on top is OPI Bring on the Bling! Lovely and absolutely perfect for Christmas don’t you think? :)

The application for both CG and OPI were good! Went on smoothly and CG’s polish was actually quite opaque so I only used about 2 thin coats. For OPI Bring on the Bling, I didn’t want the glitters to overpower the gold shimmer so I only applied 1 light layer, as you can see it’s still quite pigmented for 1 layer only.

IMG_4232IMG_4235
CG Midnight Kiss is a light gold shimmer. It’s not your typical gold which tends to be a little darker and more yellow, I would say that this is more of a light yellow gold so though it is a shiny shimmery colour, it’s not one that’s too loud. In fact, it’s just the perfect gold shimmer polish I am looking for. An awesome buy really!
OPI Bring on the Bling is a gorgeous gorgeous glitter polish with lots of gold glitter and hints of fuchsia, green, blue and silver. Absolutely divine! Another awesome buy! If you’re out there looking for a glitter polish, this is definitely the one for you!

IMG_4238IMG_4241
Here are a few more photos of the polish just to keep you occupied! :) So pretty! So so pretty! Absolutely perfect for a nice festive holiday polish!

All these colours can be gotten at Nail Fiesta, prices for China Glaze polishes are RM25 while OPI is at RM33. An absolute steal I know! So hurry hurry, get your holiday polish while you still can! :)
Also, more swatches can be found at Nail Galore. So do check it out!

Till next time guys! Am off for a short trip, and will be back on the 22nd.
Happy early Christmas and early New Year’s to you all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment