Monday, December 13, 2010

Current Favourite Beauty Blogger–Lisa Eldridge

First of all, I’d have to thank So Loverly for this awesome post on Lisa Eldridge. If it weren’t for them, I definitely would not have found her and love her I should!

Here are a few of my favourite videos from her site. These are the ones I found really informative and really good for people who are starting out and even people who are seasoned. I just LOVE her videos! And I LOVE her accent too!

Some people are blessed with gorgeous luminescent skin, while others have a few spots here and there. I found this video incredibly helpful, in the way that you don’t have to apply a whole cake of make up on your face to cover the few spots you have on your face. After all, we want things to look fresh and natural, and I do find that if you apply a whole blanket of make up over your entire face, it actually highlight your blemishes more. Up-close at least.

I really like this video, because she shows you how quickly she does up her everyday look without it looking totally cakey and artificial. It’s got a nice fresh look to it. Not to mention it looks like you’re practically not wearing any make up while still looking bright eyed and fresh!

One thing I’ve been trying very hard to do lately, is find a suitable bright lipstick and hopefully apply it correctly as well. So when I found her video on bright lipsticks, naturally I was ecstatic! Of course, I haven’t quite found a bright lipstick for myself yet, but at least I know the application techniques right? :)

If you know me personally, you’ll know that I absolutely love love love, are weddings! I love the whole gown aspect! The dinner aspect! Just the whole romantic aspect of it! It’s really nice and fairy tale like, till of course, bad things happen. But till then, love love love it!

Last but not least, here’s a video on 4 different things you can do with your lipstick. To be honest, I’m one of those lipgloss people. But lately, I’ve been feeling the urge to get more lipsticks instead, just that I never really know what to do with them except put them on your lip from the bullet or with a brush. And after viewing this video, I definitely will be taking out my stash of lipsticks and trying them!

And those are my top few favourite videos! Well, or at least the ones I think are worth checking out first! Personally, I like all her videos! But it would be nice if she did one on Asian people as well.

Till next time!
xoxo
WN.

No comments:

Post a Comment