Monday, June 27, 2011

Week 3: Ready to kill boyfriend weekend

In the back of my mind, I KNEW that it was a BAD idea to ever get my BF involved in the picking of my clothes. He did pretty decent the first 2 weeks, and then this week happens. I reckon he’s getting tired of picking clothes for me and he has decided to drive me up the wall by taking forever to pick something and keeps adding ridiculous looking things. It took all of my strength not to tell him, NO! I am NOT wearing THAT!

Anyways, here is this week’s results.

Occasion:
Headed to some music event.

The look.
IMG_0710
Me looking surly in a pink fitted top, black shorts and necklace.
Shoes & bag un-pictured because I picked it.

His thoughts:
Again with the clean crisp fitted look. The look was meant to be casual with a pop of something interesting. Sadly, the something interesting had to be this necklace! Which he took a earring of mine and made it into a pendant.
IMG_0717
He thought that the look alone would be too plain, so he added the square mirror necklace and sharp triangle earring as a necklace. He chose to add the triangle earring to create an edgy look to the otherwise girlier look.


My thoughts:
After such a long time of picking and raiding and tossing of all my clothes messily back into my closet, I was NOT amused. While I would wear this shirt and shorts combo, I would probably pair the pink top with my blue union jack denim shorts to give it a bright pop of colour. I would also lose the necklace as I am not an accessories person and it just doesn’t look good together! I would have instead picked bracelets or a ring if I REALLY wanted to accessorise. And I just had to add, that I had to remove the necklace after a few hours of wearing because it was getting on my nerves!

Here’s a photo of me trying to smile, with my BF photo-bombing me with the pig from Angry Birds.
IMG_0715

And below is the culprit for the outfit of the day.
IMG_1150
Don’t be fooled by his sepet eyes and cute fuzzy-ness. It.Is.A.Lie.

So what’d ya guys think about this week’s outfit? Personally, I am dreading next week’s outfit. Lord knows what he’s gonna do next!

Till next time!
xoxo
WN.

No comments:

Post a Comment