Sunday, July 10, 2011

Week 4: Not a total screw up

So, after last week’s post I was pretty much dreading what he would pick out for me this week, considering the fact that we’ll be out pretty much the whole day and will be heading to a music event in a nice place at night. Basically, he had to pick an outfit for me that was casual enough to be worn in the day, but still dressy enough to be worn at night. Also, can I just add this outfit was picked early in the morning and let’s just say, if given the option he’d like to sleep till noon.

Occasion:
Hanging out in Bangsar during the day, and dressy music event at night.

The look.
DSC_0336
Looking pleased in a pretty floral tube dress, bright red handbag and red ballet flats.

His thoughts:
He surprisingly picked this look out really quickly! It was like, grab dress. Find a cardi, pick a bag and we’re good to go! He actually picked a cropped white tie front cardi (unpictured, cos I totally forgot about it!) to give the whole look a more casual feel. Red bag to go with the dress and red ballet flats to go with the bag.

My thoughts:
Personally, I felt he was cheating a little! I’ve worn this dress + red bag combo before. Of course now he will argue that he doesn’t remember it, but I think I’ll be nice and give him the benefit of the doubt that he actually did a good job. ;)

However, I felt that the whole look was missing a little something, so I added a few things.
DSC_0339
Light brown slim hair band and white bead bracelet with gold trimmings.

Okay, so you can’t really see the hairband in this photo. So below is another one. :)
DSC_0342DSC_0341
And a small look at the bracelet.
I think I need to get better at taking photos of the look. Gotta have more close up photos of the details. Oh well, there’s always next week’s look! :)

DSC_0338
For some reason or another, BF always INSISTS on taking photos of me walking to the camera to inspect his photo taking skills. Which hopefully will improve.

And that’s it for this week! Don’t have any plans for next week yet, so we’ll see how it goes. :)
What’d ya guys think? Better than all the other looks? I certainly think so! :)

Till next time!
xoxo
WN.

Ps: If you're like me, and you just feel that you can NEVER get enough Summer dresses (especially them floral ones). Head on over to K&Co to check out their latest collection of Summer dresses!
My eyes are set on a few of them already! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment