Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nail Polish Stash

In an attempt to get ombre nails, I decided to arrange all my nail polishes by colour! And with the help of Popo Pops, below’s the result! :D

IMG_2753IMG_2755
Popo Pops very painstakingly arranging all my nail polish bottles! She's so neat!

IMG_2757IMG_2756
Tadah! My nail polish Christmas Tree!

IMG_2758IMG_2761
1st Row (Purples): China Glaze Crackle Fault Line, CG Light as Air
2nd Row (Blacks): Orly Iron Butterfly, OPI Black Onyx, CG Crackle Black Mesh
3rd Row (Whites): CG Frosty, OPI Alpine Snow, CG Snow, CG Crackle Lightning Bolt
4th Row (Blues&Greens): CG Re-Fresh Mint, OPI Gargantuan Green Grape Matte, CG Crackle Crushed Candy, Colour Club Take me to your Chateau, CG Bahamian Escape
5th Row (Reds): CG Ruby Pumps, OPI Girls Just Want to Play, Orly Mandalay Ruby, Orly Thorned Rose, Orly Ruby, CC Feverish, OPI Black Cherry Chutney

IMG_2759IMG_2760
6th Row (Sparkles&Yellows): CG Party Hearty, OPI Bring on the Bling, CG Midnight Kiss, OPI Banana Bandana, CC Almost Funny, CG Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, CG Sun Worshipper, CG Peachy Keen
7th Row (Pinks): OPI Dulce de Leche, OPI Mod About You, Orly Lollipop, OPI Heart Throb, OPI Flower to Flower, CG Crackle Broken Hearted, OPI Feelin’ Hot Hot Hot, CC Poptastic, OPI Lunch at the Delhi, CG Flip Flop Fantasy, CG Pool Party, CG Heli-yum

Didn’t think I had THAT many colours as they never ever seem like that many!
Now, which colours shall I used to create my ombre nails? Shame some of the colours are crackle and can’t be applied as regular polish. :(

Now that you’ve seen my stash, what is yours like? :)

Till next time!
xoxo
WN.

No comments:

Post a Comment