Thursday, July 28, 2011

Colours of Fall

Zip quick colour block eye candy photos for you guys!
Wishing I had this many accessories to be colour blocking ALL the time! And also wishing there was Fall/Winter here so I can wear winter wear! Trench coats are my friend!


Love all the colour choices! Got my eye on that blue blazer and that orange trench coat! Not to mention the leggings!

And just for good measure, below is my casual basic colour blocking outfit.
IMG_1608IMG_1610
Yellow oversized top from Supre, blue union jack shorts from Peep! & navy oversized bag from Mooie Boutique in Bangsar.
Nothing like the ones above, but hey, you gotta make do! :) Woulda swapped my navy bag for my pink bag, but was way too lazy to empty and transfer my stuff. Why does my laziness always overpowers all my desires to be a fashionista! I’d tell myself to buck up, but eurgh, just thinking about it makes me lazy all over again!

Till next time!
xoxo
WN.

Ps: This is called super lazy blogging! Will get down to an actual post soon! BF picking out clothes weekend on a break as I got fed up of his difficult attitude. Will commence when I feel less bitter and angry.
Pps: Do look out for our next post on Peep Boutique, as we'll be featuring HEAPS of clothes with colours! :)

Pictures courtesy of
Harper’s Bazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment