Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Krabi Haul

Alright, I know this post is MUCH delayed but here it is at last! :)
Things I bought from Boots in Krabi!

First of, let me just say that since I decided to be cheap and did not choose to check in my luggage via AirAsia I sadly could not bring home this!

boots-boots-boot-sun-swim-gym-shampoo-for-coloured-hair-250ml683
Boots Sun, Swim & Gym Shampoo and Water Resistant Protective Masque.
As the smallest size for these 2 bottles are at 200ml, I figured that I could use up 100ml during my trip and bring the rest of the 100ml back! Boy was I wrong! While I think I did manage to use 100ml the nasty bag checker lady REFUSED to let me bring it on the plane because… Get this. The bottle says 200ml. FML!
These 2 babies are what kept my hair feeling and looking normal for my trip! These 2 products are said to protect your hair from UV rays and protect your hair from environmental damage. Let’s just say it worked for my hair!

You know how it is with salt water, once you get under the shower your head of hair has become a mass of tangled disaster and painful tugging is required to ensure all the tangles are out. With this shampoo, all you had to do was use it once and you can immediately feel your hair untangle. Use it twice to have it fully untangled and feeling normal! And not draw and straw-like from exposure to sun, sea, sand & wind.

The hair masque is supposed to be put on prior to going out. While it does make your hair look wet all day long, I say it’s a small price to pay for not having dry, damaged irreparable hair! To be honest, I am not so sure if this made that big an impact on my hair. While it does say it’s water resistant after a few dips in the pool I can feel it disappear. I reckon this might need frequent reapplying throughout the day for optimum use.

Back to things I actually brought home!

As Boots was having a Buy 1 Free 1 promotion going on I decided to splurge and try out products from No.7. After all, I love videos done by Lisa Eldridge and I can’t help but wonder what the No.7 products are like.
IMG_5440IMG_5442IMG_5443IMG_5445
Lash 360 in 02 Brown Black.
I like how natural the colour looks, but the product itself was a tad disappointing. It did give my lashes a bit of length and volume but not quite as much as I thought it would. Considering that it’s supposed to give Maximum 360degrees volume from root to tip.

IMG_5447IMG_5448IMG_5446IMG_5456
Moisture Drench Hydration Complete in Sienna.
I was looking for a corally colour so I picked up this one hoping that it would be quite corally. While it is a nice coral colour, I felt that on my skin it was a tad too orangey. Damn you yellow undertone! So while I can’t use this colour full fledged I can still lightly dab it on my lips to create a nice light coral colour. :) No loss here!

And that’s about it from Krabi. Well, I did get 2 boxes of Boots Tampons as well. They were cheap! Or at least cheaper than it is to get them here in Malaysia. Country, please bring Boots over! We want Boots not Guardian! Guardian just doesn’t cut it!

Till next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment