Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dear Blog,

Dear blog, I am so sorry for neglecting you. Most days I am usually just too busy doing other not quite useful things. While I know that my time should be better spent blogging, Diablo 3 is just too fun to resist!

As a Blogshop owner, I already churn out about 1-2 posts a week so most of the time I just don’t have many things to blog about anymore. Since I get a bunch of you asking me what do I do as a blogshop owner, seeing as I seem to stay at home most of the time and just do nothing I decided to take this time to let you guys know what I do.

TADAH! My boring life revealed! 

My daily activities usually include, spending LOADS of time on the computer replying emails, updating my blog’s Facebook Page, looking for interesting/cute content to upload on FB, posting random tweets, and of late updating my Pinterest! Aside from all these social media interactions, I am usually writing out blog post for the next update, editing photos to make them come alive more (and look PURDY!) as well as looking for online fashion inspiration (tumblr, lookbook & pinterest ftw!).

Out of home, I spend my time going out sourcing, taking photos of latest yummy items, running errands, meeting with COD customers, dropping off stocks at the Bangsar Shop (A li’l of Everything, on Telawi 2, opposite La Bodega!) and while I’m at Bangsar I do enjoy a quick occasional mani & pedi session at Apronbay. Hey! You can’t be all work! ;)

Also, one of my regular places to be is at Celebrity Fitness in 1Utama for my 2-3 times a week yoga session! Well, sad to say that since Diablo 3 I have been rather sadly neglecting going to the gym (I LOATHE driving), but instead have found Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred!

But there are times when things get really slow, and you just don’t quite feel motivated to blog either as well. When things are slow there really isn’t much to say anyway! So you just spend your time staring at your laptop wondering, emails where art thou be?

Anyhooooos, am definitely not complaining! I love what I do and there’s just nothing better! As you do get LOADS of alone time doing whatever you damn well want & seriously, working from home & not driving is the best thing ever! :) Definitely can’t complain!

Plus, all the lovely & positive comments from customers are an instant pick me up! It’s good to know that you guys like your items & get a little retail therapy in return! Which totally reminds me that I NEED to start uploading all my pre-loved items. As right now, my poor tiny 2 door closet is overflowing! I’ll get around to that… eventually!

Oh, and we made out first ever TV appearance on EC Inspirasi Channel 106 on Unifi! :) We’re not sure if there will be anymore re-runs, but hey you can check out their schedule here! The show is called Blogshop & we’re on the first episode! It was all rather exciting, though I definitely did not expect to come off looking & sounding so serious!

Till my next actual blog post, here’s a silly photo of me in H&M Singapore wearing a pair of sunnies I regret not getting!

IMG_2492

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment