Thursday, January 16, 2014

Around the UK with ME!

A short photo blog of my recent trip to the UK with my family to visit my sister, who happens to be studying there! (Don't know why I added that last bit, but felt it was relevant somehow. :P )

Pre-requisite photo of the sky from the plane. It's GORGEOUS! 
It's been awhile since I went anywhere, so was super excited to just be on the travellator! 
Wearing Boots from Turkey, Army Green Long Top from Supre & Black Fuzzy Sweater from my mom! 
First stop was the Stone Henge. 
Don't let my lack of coat fool you, it was FREEZING & so WINDY! I just wanted to be vain! :P 
This is the start of how I recycle my clothes for this 2 week trip, with just 3-4 sweaters! 
Wearing Black Sweater from Supre & Jeans from Uniqlo. 
The Cardiff countryside.
I thought Stone Henge was cold, boy was I wrong! The rain & wind in Wales were merciless! 
Wearing Pink Sweater from an online store & Pleather Pants from H&M. 
It was a rather warm & sunny day at Oxford. But was feeling lazy, so didn't take off my coat. 
It's CHRISTMAS! So I put on my festive socks. :) 
Socks from muh sistah! 
A warmish day at the Iron Bridge, Telford.
Feeling monochrome. 
White Sweater from an online shop & again my Black Pleather pants. :P 
Before destroying the malls at Birmingham, we stopped by to take this photo. :P 
Pink Scarf from H&M & Black Pleather Pants from H&M. 
Are you starting to see the recycling yet? :D
One of my loot from the Boxing Day Sales at Birmingham!
It's a Pug Life! 
Finally in LONDON! At the Buckingham Palace.
Boy, was this photo hard to take. The sheer amount of people just queuing up just to take a photo of this gate. (Okay fine, there weren't that many but there was still a line!) 
Yup, it is the SAME Pink Sweater & Black Pleather Pants from before. :P 
Last one of the lot!
Across the road from Buckingham Palace, was Green Park! Where I saw...

A SQUIRREL! 
Happily munching, munching, munching. 
Oh lookie! Are those humans? 
HUMANS HAS FOOD!
AMBUSSHHHHHH!! 

That's about it for my short photo blog. Will do my best to upload more in the future! :)

Till next time!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the look ;)

    Dermessence has most essential nutrients that this formula has and that act directly and indirectly in combating again signs from the inside out. for more information please visit http://www.newfitnessbooster.com/dermessence/

    ReplyDelete