Friday, February 18, 2011

Blueberry Muffin & Shamrock Shake

Hey guys! I know it’s been a while since my last My Lip Stuff lipbalm review, but it’s only because I’ve been a mixture of both lazy and busy. If that even makes any sense. But moving along, we’re here to talk about 2 of the flavours that I am currently obsessed about. :)

First up, Blueberry Muffin.
blueberry muffin (1)blueberry muffin (2)
If you’re a fan of blueberries, and if you’re a fan of sugar, and if you’re a fan of muffins, then this balm is definitely for you! I absolutely love the brown sugar scent, if that even makes any sense. I know that the flavour says it has cake in it, for me it the cakey-ness wasn’t there, instead it was just a nice muffin scent. I wish I could pop this into the oven, heat it up and take a bite out of it!
775999478_716d3e8526BXP163722
Yum! These look gooooooood!
Holding this balm open, and taking a deep inhale of the scent, the first scent that hits your nose is a lovely blueberry scent followed by a rich muffin scent and a mild brown sugar scent. I know there are a few people who don’t quite like this flavour, some say that it’s too muffiny, some don’t really like the scent of the brown sugar. To be honest, when I first used this balm, I didn’t quite like it either. I’m not too sure why, I think it was the muffin-ness that was a little different smelling and tasting that I wasn’t quite used to. But using it a couple more times, I realised that I do like this flavour! I love that it’s not too sweet or creamy like Pink Cake or Apple Smoothie, and not too minty or coffee-ish like Peppermint Latte. This balm is definitely a nice twist to your usual creamy, minty flavours and I love it just for that. :)

So if you’re looking for a balm that isn’t too sweet and sugary, that isn’t too creamy, that doesn’t have mint in it, that isn’t too fruity, then Blueberry Muffin is the balm for you! Plus, it totally helps with your sugary muffin cravings! ;)

Next up, Shamrock Shake.
shamrock shake (2)shamrock shake (1)
Currently, this is the balm that I have been using obsessively since I opened it 2 weeks ago! I love the minty-ness of it, and for my sweet tooth, I absolutely love the vanilla ice cream in it! In fact, I am gonna go apply some now!
shamrock-shake-240-j4648318ShamrockShake2222
Gosh, don’t these look good!
One of my favourite things about mint lipbalms, is the fact that after you apply it on your lips, it leaves your lips with a light, tingling sensation. And OMG, the scent of the vanilla ice cream just calls out to me! There are no words to describe how much I love this flavour! Now my only question is, why don’t the serve the actual shamrock shake in our Mcd’s?

If you love mint, and you love vanilla ice cream and milkshake, this balm is definitely a must have for you! What could be more delicious than having the tingling sensation of mint on your lips, and the soft creamy scent of vanilla mixed with a hint of peppermint wafting up to your nose. Love.

Okay, that’s all for now folks! Will do my best to update more often. :)
Till next time!
xoxo
WN.

Balm photos from me, rest of photos courtesy of Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment