Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Funny little things that work.

I’m all about the cheap! Scratch that, I am all about the affordable. :) Sounds much better doesn’t it. What could I be possibly talking about? A black face masque!

IMG_9487IMG_9489
Saw this particular face masque at Daiso the other day and I decided what the heck, let’s get it! I’ve heard so many reviews about the Shiseido Black Nose Masque that I decided to give this one a shot! After all, the two of them look like the work the same way, plus this one is ONLY RM5 what!

IMG_9491 
“Formulated with natural ingredients from Oak trees, it removes oils and all dirt and deeply clean the pore, leaving your skin cleaner with less visible pores.”
Alright, so their English isn’t the greatest but that’s not the point as we’re here to test out their black face masque!

Before I proceed any further, let me warn you that the following photos… are scary! There we go, spitting it out, just yanking out the band aid! There’s just no nice way of warning you about the photos of me that you will soon see. And because I am such a kind and thoughtful soul, I’ve put the scary photos after the jump!

If you’re here, it means you’ve clicked at your own risk and I will not be held accountable for any mental or sight damage that should happen to you.

Back to the post.
IMG_9464IMG_9467
As I am a great follower of instructions. I did not apply it just on my nose as stipulated.
IMG_9470IMG_9476
Instead, I decided to be a hero and apply it ALL over my face! :)
IMG_9483
TADAH!
Am I not the prettiest creature you’ve ever seen! I even gave you a smile. ;)

IMG_9484
I see you.
IMG_9477IMG_9478
Ooey gooey black goodness.

And 15 minutes later…
IMG_9516IMG_9522
Tadah! This how the mask looks dried! And if you look really closely, you’ll notice that the nose area has little holes on them, which I presume is what happens when the mask is sucking up all your oil and blackheads!

You then gently peel off the mask. Oh, and whatever you do, do NOT apply the mask over your eyebrows. I accidentally applied it over my brows and let’s just say it was like a mini waxing session! Good news is, the mask didn’t peel off any hairs, the process just hurts!

IMG_9548
Mask all peeled off! So I guess this is what charcoal paper would kinda look like.

Sadly, I forgot to take after photos of this black mask endeavour. But let me just tell you that the first time I used it, I saw results instantly! My face was smoother, clearer, scars were less obvious and pores on nose smaller!

I’ve used this product twice in one week and am liking the results! They don’t recommend that you use this product more than twice a week.

I’m very glad that this purchase was made and at RM5, this product is a total steal! I can’t wait to go back to Daiso to see what other goodies I can snatch up! :)
Mascaras, I’ve got my eye on you.

Till next time!
xoxo
WN.

No comments:

Post a Comment