Saturday, June 18, 2011

It’s Magic!

Or to be absolutely precise, It’s Egyptian Magic! Yes, I’m talking about the world renowned Egyptian Magic Cream that’s endorsed by an array of celebrities and has appeared in many a magazines! Below are a few magazine snippets I took off their website.

EurowomanO_article
Eurowoman March 2010, O Magazine May 2008

instyleinstyle2
InStyle October 2006

Now that you’ve seen a little bit of what well know and famous this cream is, let me give you my personal review. :)

IMG_0661IMG_0663
Let’s be completely honest here, the first time I got it and used it on my face at night, it felt really heavy and thick and my pores felt really clogged as well. Now you’re thinking that perhaps I used quite an amount on my face, I assure you the amount I used was smaller than a pea. I dotted it around my face and just gently smooth it in. My face felt so oily and thick that I almost wanted to wash it all off but instead I persevered and left it on overnight. The first few time you use this cream, it will take awhile to sink into your skin.

The next morning, I actually couldn’t believe how good my skin felt! My skin felt supple and smooth, and when I was washing my face I was surprised at home springy and youthful my face felt. The cream gave my skin a rather ‘boing’ effect, that it was difficult to resist touching my face. It just felt too smooth!

As this cream can be a little thick and heavy, I opted to use it only at night as I do have combination skin and was not sure if this cream would caused my face to shine like the sun if I used it in the day. The next few nights that I continued to use it, it still felt rather heavy and cloggy on my face, but after about a week plus of using, the thick, clogged feeling gradually went away and each morning I was left with soft, smooth and supple skin.
Healing Scars
Many of our customers have commented on Egyptian Magic's "magical" ability to heal scars. Although we don't recommended it for older scars, Egyptian Magic can indeed work wonders to heal relatively recent scars and skin discolorations. Egyptian Magic is popular among many plastic surgeons, who recommend it to their patients for accelerating the healing of plastic surgery scars.
This product is said to heal scars, and frankly I was a little skeptical as first. I initially just wanted to use it as a night cream to hopefully bring in more moisture to my skin. I’ve been using the Egyptian Magic Cream for about 3 weeks now, and I must say that the scars on my cheeks has gradually faded. While they are not completely gone yet, I definitely do see a difference and my skin clarity has improved as well.

IMG_0665IMG_0668
As I only managed to get 2 small sample sachet from Cynthia, I decided to transfer them into plastic jars so they are easily transportable; one to be kept at home, the other brought out.

In short, if you’re looking for a night cream that will moisturise your skin, leaving it smooth and supple each morning without clogging up your pores, this is it for you.

Product has been used accidentally in the day a few times, and the cream did not cause my face to feel oily as it has already absorbed into my skin. :)

As for the healing of scars, it will take awhile. The older the scar the longer it will take. So far, this only applies for scars that are discoloured; the potholes I have on my face have not really been smoothened out yet, but I am hoping that in time the Egyptian Magic Cream will help smooth it out. :)

Just in case you’re curious as to what’s inside this magic product:

Ingredients

Egyptian Magic is made from the purest, all-natural ingredients we can find. These ingredients are widely believed to yield healthful effects on the skin and have been used for centuries to care for and nourish the skin:
  • olive oil
  • bees wax
  • honey
  • bee pollen
  • royal jelly
  • bee propolis
Alright guys, how many of you have actually tried the Egyptian Magic Cream and got good results? And how many of you guys are now going to try it out. :)

Till next time!
xoxo
WN.

This product can be used all over your body; from your hair all the way down to your toes. :) Review is only for the face as a few of my friends are worried that it might cause break outs of they apply it on their faces.
Photos courtesy of Egyptian Magic.

4 comments:

  1. Am so curious now! Where can I get this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    You can get it at beaute mart or serendipity. :) I am so in love with this cream that I am even thinking about bringing it to share with you guys!
    What'd you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reply! :) when you said "bringing it" means you're gonna get stocks and sell on your site? That'd be great! Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, am thinking of bringing stocks in to sell. :) Got a few other things in the works too. :)

    ReplyDelete