Monday, August 6, 2012

Beauty Haul!

If there’s a one place I MUST visit when in Thailand, it’s Boots. Without a doubt, Boots in Thailand totally trumps all other pharmacies here in Malaysia. Yes, even Sephora! They’ve just got so many more options & their Boots products are pretty affordable too!

IMG_3354
Top row, from left: Soap & Glory The Fab Pore, S&G Make Yourself Youthful & FREE hand sanitizer from Boots.
Middle row, from left: Boots Natural Collection Mango & Papaya Body Spray, Boots Caribbean Cocktail Kiwi, Melon & Orchid Body Wash, Boots Caribbean Cocktail Hair Serum Nectarine & Olive, S&G Off Your Face Cleansing Cloth.
Bottom row, from left: Boots Sun Swim & Gym Hair Masque & Boots Sun Swim & Gym Hydration Hair Spray.

IMG_3357IMG_3356

Most of these items are pretty new purchases & I haven’t tested them out before, but boy do they look promising!

For the past week, I’ve actually only used S&G’s Make Yourself Youthful twice a day on a daily basis, and so far I am DEFINITELY liking the results. My skin looks & feels smoother, break outs for some reason seems to be a little less… either that or because my skin just feels smoother so I can’t quite feel all the little bumps that would plague my face.

The Fab Pore is a pore refining scrub then mask. I’ve so far used it only once, so I can’t quite comment on how it works yet. but do stay tuned as I’ll update on it once I’ve used it more.

During last year’s trip to Krabi, I popped by a Boots & got myself the Sun Swim & Gym Hair Masque. I was gonna bring it home, but as the bottle was in 150ml I couldn’t bring it back as I didn’t have any check in luggage. Though, while I was at Krabi I did pretty much use up half the bottle already, attempting to protect & repair my hair from the sun & sea. But alas, even though the 150ml bottle was half empty, the security at the Krabi airport didn’t allow me to bring it back because the bottle said 150ml. As I didn’t wanna argue with them, I very sadly let them throw it in the bin. :(

For the rest of the products, I have yet to try them but I am TOTALLY looking forward to them! Though, instead of the body wash I really wanted to get the body lotion instead! This is what happens when you’re over excited & you don’t read the labels properly. Like that other time where I bought 2 conditioners instead of a shampoo & conditioner!

Prices for the items:
S&G Make Yourself Youthful Serum – 480baht (060812 Edit: Sephora M'sia selling at RM89!)
S&G The Fab Pore – 450baht
S&G Off Your Face Cleansing Wipes – 240baht (But FOC due to their Buy 2 Free 1 promo)

Sun, swim & gym masque & spray – 135baht each
Caribbean Cocktail Body Wash – 200baht
Caribbean Cocktail Hair Serum – 250baht
Caribbean Cocktail Hair Spray – 200baht (But FOC due to their Buy 2 Free 1 promo)

And this is why I LOVE BOOTS!
I weep over the fact that we don’t have it here. :(

What are your latest beauty buys & which of them are your favourites? :)

Till next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment