Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Lip Stuff Haul!

Just picked up my new My Lip Stuff’s Lipbalms from Cynthia!
Do check out her site as she has updated a few new flavours already! And the old ones have been restocked as well! :)

DSC_0216
Got about 20 balms or so! :)

Balms I got!
1. Berryberry. 2. Spank. 3. Blueberry Muffin. 4. Strawberry & Champagne (wanted to try something generic).
5. Chocolate Hazelnut. 6. Vanilla Buttercream. 7. Coconut Cream Pie. 8. Pink Cake. 9. Apple Smoothie.
10. Butt Naked. 11. Peach Belini. 12. Cat Pee. 13. Shamrock Shake. 14. Mojito. 15. Peace of Mind. 16. Nighttime.
17. Peppermint Latte. 18. Honey (sounds dull I know, but decided to give it a shot). 19. Monkey Farts (how can I resist!). 20. Shirley Temple (I told Cynthia to surprise me with the last flavour and she chose this for me).

Currently, there’s a promotion going on on her site.
Promotion #4: Buy 15 tubes of lip balm, receive one mystery tube of lip balm, for FREE!
So the free balm that I got was Pink Grapefruit!

DSC_0217DSC_0219
Luckily my BF doesn’t read this site, otherwise I’d be getting a ear full on ‘Why do you need that many balms!!!’.
Sigh, how can we possibly begin to explain to you that we NEED these flavours because we get bored of the OTHERS very quickly! Plus if you don’t try as many as possible how are we gonna know which is our favourite right! :) We just wanna look for a few favourites that we can keep repurchasing! :)

DSC_0218DSC_0220
Full list of available flavours here!

Oh, and at MOFEW on Saturday I picked up a Mystery Pack of 2 as well. :) Only cos I’m not really a fan of Key Lime Pie and I gave Dog Poop to my BF to use (hopefully he is using it diligently!). DSC00862
Excuse the crappy photo, it was taken with my phone at MOFEW cos I couldn’t wait to go home to open it! Teeheeheeheee!
DSC00864
In my mystery pack the flavours I got was Iced Tea & Lemonade and Lavender! :)
Will be writing a review on Iced Tea & Lemonade next! :)

Sorry if the reviews come up slower than usual, it’s because I like to use the balm for a few days to a week before writing a review on them. Cos some flavours you gotta get used to it a little before deciding if you like it or not. :)

That’s all for now! Look out for our Iced Tea & Lemonade review next! :)
xoxo
WN.

Ps: Yes, I am a lipbalm addict! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Can you do a collection post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    Sure, will do my best to compile them all together. :)

    ReplyDelete