Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Caveman VS Prima Donna

Because my BF is a caveman who pretty much uses ONE bar of soap from head to toe! I’ve decided that I need to pack a little overnight beauty kit to leave at his place PERMANENTLY for me to use when I am over, and hopefully he will use it as well!

Things I need:
Hair.
Conditioner (must!)
Serum/Leave in conditioner (optional)
Face.
Make up remover & moisturiser (a little tub of EMC will go a long way!)
Cleanser (already left one at his place, go me!)
Lip balm (I always carry a few with me so no worries on this part!)
Body.
Scented lotion (double up as perfume/deodorant)

IMG_1968
Clockwise from top left:
My Lip Stuff Lip Balms, hair conditioner (in a random hotel bottle), EMC, Soap & Glory body lotion.

Looking at it, it actually doesn’t seem like much. But when I don’t have it, it feels like everything in the world has gone wrong! My hair is frizzy & dry, my face feels parched & naked, my body feels dehydrated & in need of a good scent, or at least bad smells prevention (better safe than sorry!).

I don’t think these products are too much, they are your basic necessities to keep you looking & feeling human! No one likes waking up in an air-conditioned room feeling like all the water in their body just got SUCKED up! Obviously, I am a shameless beauty junkie with tons of products already but can never resist a good deal!

Next, I should look into getting some calming aromatherapy for his room, just to cancel off the horrid musky scent I despise so much.

What about you guys? What are the products that you just can’t live without?

Till next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment